It’s fall time and here are my essentials for the season.
My fall playlist 🍪☕️:
- Anythig and everything Ed Sheeran. Give Me Love, Tenerife Sea, Drunk, Lego House and I’m A Mess are my faves.
- Shine – Benjamin Francis Leftwich
- Atlas Hands – Benjamin Francis Leftwich (spoiler: best fall song ever).
- Skinny Love – Bon Iver
- The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
- When We Were Young – Adele
- Stubborn Love – The Lumineers
- Mercy – Shawn Mendes
- Old Guitar – BUNT
- I Just Know – Jacob Lee
- Lights On – Shawn Mendes
- Make This Leap – The Hunts
- Girl – Jukebox The Ghost
- Bad Thing – The Mowgli’s
Clothing essentials 👗🍁
- Boots girl boots. I don’t think uggs are in this season but a good pair of caterpillar-look alike boots will do (’cause they’re usually pretty expensive). And also one of those ankle boots with a little heel. It looks super dressy with anything!
- A pair of oxfords. They’re like the flats of autumn.
- A warm, cozy sweater! Sweaters are the highlight of fall after all haha! If you get one in color white and another one in grey you’re ready to go. I personally recommend getting them at Lefties, Forever 21 or H&M (cute and definetely not pricey).
- Leggings, leggings and more leggings.
- A plaid shirt.
- Hot chocolate (it’s not a piece of clothing but it is something that you just need).
So that’s about it :). Fall is all about enjoying a drink by the fireplace, drinking hot choco and stepping on those crunchy leafs 🍁❤️
Xoxo, the bronde. 💋